Search This Blog

Thursday, February 8, 2007

"I am your true loving friend" Poem 2/8/07

I am your true loving friend.
some days u feel like no one is there
sometimes u feel so alone,
sometimes there’s feelings you don't understand,
so you just begin to loose hope until...
you pray to God to give you strength,
through all this pain and tears,
being afraid this agony will hold you back,
But you fight for what exactly is right.
To follow your instincts,
your love and dreams,
To be there for me as I am with you,
To forgive me for what I've ever done,
to be forgiven and to forgive.
Just be there for me,
I'll be there for you.
Remember me and I will remember you.
Open your eyes and you will see,
This love I share for you...
Will you ever be sharing with me?
To ever so go back, go back in time,
See how happy we were and smile,
tears streaking down your face,
making it oh so very harder to see my face.
Making a wish upon a shooting star,
That everything will go normal again,
Normal? What normal?
When you don't have one single friend to ask for help.
Oh but I do have friends,
all of them I call "best", you see.
I believe their angels from heaven,
that are here on earth in human form--watching over you and me.
This poem--I must say,
must finally come to an end.
The point of it is...
to remember I am your friend...
Through singing songs,
and watching movies,crying together in the rain,
holding each others hands like so...
wishing all of this was just a lousy dream.
If you remember any of this poem,
I say,remember this--remember that...
remember this poem,
from beginning to end,remember me, remember me always,
I am your true loving friend.

No comments: