Search This Blog

Sunday, June 27, 2010

June 28, 2010



Above is a picture of me. Put a face to the name if you will. My name is Sara :)


June 28, 2010
I could never keep up with a journal so chances are I won't be able to keep up with a blog. But I'd like to just so I can say I finished something. It sounds like fun and who knows someone might end up reading it like in Julie and Julia. Only I don't cook and I'm not one to keep track on anything. The kid in me is still ever-so frustrating because I still need my mother to remind me to do tedious things like take my medicine.

Lately I've been prone to staying up late hours of the night into the morning because I've been either talking to Jon (my ex bf's friend), Katie (my bff), Cassie (my other bff), stasia (my childhood friend), Greg (Katie's bf), or Mark (another friend). I play on gaia, facebook, deviantart. Then like an ADD kid I get sidetracked to what I was originally doing and start to read news articles or spend a rediculous amount of time watching odd youtube videos. Before I know it, it's time to sleep and then I rest for a few hours and wake up to find my mother on her way to work. Joy.

Todays plans consist of goin to the beach. I woke up this morning and my eye hurt just as much as it had yesterday. I think I have a stye in my right eye. I had one there before-in the same spot as I had it last time a few months ago. My father gets them like I do. So my best bet it boil water and let my face over the steam. Although the steam makes me not only sweat like a pig and evaporation condensate all over my face, I can still feel my eye hair folicule open up just a tad and it is not so sore as it had been before when I was complaining like it was the end of the world. Back to the beach, I got a new bathing suit the other day so that should be fun to show off and just relax on the beach. The only problem is it being so hot and humid. But I'll live and all the same be able to spend time with my mom.



perhaps later I'll edit this, add to it, or think up some other things to tell you. Until then--I guess you'll have to wait for the next entry.

No comments: