Search This Blog

Thursday, February 8, 2007

"Be" Poem 2/8/07

Be

Be fearless of those troubles and worries,
Be trusted and be heard.
Be not the one person ,
That one person that is not heard.
I know for a fact that you will be known,
I know this for almost sure.
Be proud of ones self,
Be strong,
Be worthy and not be weak.
Be the one to tuck me in at night,
When I can’t go fast asleep.
Be the one to stand up for those,
Who cannot stand straight.
Be the one who only loves,
And never says the word “hate”.
Be the one to be by my side,
To their side of those unheard and unspoken.
Be the one to love me unconditionally ,
Not leaving my heart broken.
Be all you can be,
Not just for me,
But for everyone and anything.
That’s the person I know…
Who can be anything they want
And should be.

No comments: