Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

January 29, 2010

January 29, 2010
So, Today was...interesting. I got heat stroke from being out in the sun too long as seahorse beach. Mom dropped me off and I was walking along side of the beach and by the time she got back I was on the side of the road in the shade trying to cool off. I was up and down the beach collecting shells and it was so hot out. I was sweating so bad when I decided to leaveand to my fortune I didn't have cell signal so I had to walk up this hill and down the road. I started to feel dizzy so I sat down feeling chilly after each slight breeze came up. I could feel my head throbbing. I finally got picked up by my mother a half hour later and asked to go home. After sipping some water I felt a tad bit better but mom insisted we go out for lunch. After doing so we went home and I took a nap for a few hours. I still felt sick afterwards. I took two Ibeprofin and it finally subsided a bit.

So heres to all those who decided to go out miday: wear sunblock, bring WATER, and be sure to sit in the shade if you feel too much of a sweat coming on. That is all.

No comments: